Want to have some fun exploring the new catalog from Stampin' Up!? Play my Scavenger Hunt!
1) What are the three ways you can create and coordinate according to pages 2 and 3?
2) What does today call for according to the Remembering Your Birthday Set?
3) What product does page 25 suggest you use to make ink circles?
4) Which stamp set says there is “a day that really is all about you!”?
5) What simple game is being played in a catalog picture?
6) How much money does Stampin’ Up! donate to Ronald McDonald House Charities (RMHC) when you purchase the special stamp set designed to support this charity?
7) Which adhesive product is being highlighted with the Blast Off Set?
8) Which vehicles are in the You’re My Hero Set?
9) On page 64, after putting acrylic paint on a stamp with a Dauber, what did they stamp on?
10) How can you be negative with the Woodgrain background stamp?
11) Name the punches that coordinate with the Polka-Dot Pieces Set.
12) What is included in the Flower Shop Bundle?
13) Which Jumbo Wheel is part of the Etcetera Suite?
14) True or False: It’s okay to throw away an old candle.
15) Which four people are getting handmade postcards?
16) Which set did they use a greeting from when stamping a sample using the Apothecary Art Set?
17) What color combination is shown in the background colors of the samples for the This Day Forward and Daydream Medallions Sets and the Daydream Jumbo Wheel?
18) How many new basic designs (not including different numbers of lines, just designs) of personalized stamps are there?
19) Name the new, never-before-seen color in the Neutrals Collection.
20) What makes the Quatrefancy Specialty Designer Series Paper special?
21) How many boxes come in the Tag a Bag Gift Boxes?
22) Which Simply Sent Kit coordinates with the Million & One Set?
23) If you download the FREE Talking Tag app and scan the code in the catalog, who will you hear a message from?
24) What three new Rotary Cutting Blades will work with the Stampin’ Trimmer when you add the Rotary Addition? When will these products be available?
25) Name one of the new Embossing Folders.
26) How big are the new Full Wood-Mount Cases?
27) Where should you go to learn more about My Digital Studio?
28) How much does it cost to join Stampin’ Up! as a Demonstrator?
29) How many Hostess Dollars do you get if you host a $400 Show? How many Half-Price items would you be able to purchase?
30) If you want to give Paper Pumpkin a try, how much is the Try It Kit?
If you don't have a catalog and would like a copy of your very own and are a customer (not a Demonstrator) living in the US and don't have a Demonstrator you normally work with, contact me at email@example.com and we'll work out a way for you to get a copy of the catalog. Or, just click on the picture of the catalog in the right column. It does take awhile for it to download though!
If you are a customer (not a Demonstrator) and live in the US and don't have a Demonstrator you normally work with, then send me your answers by June 30. Include your name and snail mail address and I'll send you a hand-stamped card and a $2 coupon to use on a purchase through me! Just e-mail your answers and your contact information to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are a Demonstrator, please feel free to use my Scavenger Hunt with your own customers!