Welcome to the Best of Flowers Blog Tour hosted by RemARKable Stampers. Enjoy!
Spring flowers are starting to bloom so this set is perfect for this month! I hope you will enjoy my cards for today.
I think this first card is my favorite. I pressed the Baja Breeze Ink Pad directly onto the vanilla card stock to make the rectangular background. Our new firm-foam pads work great for this technique!
Uses Best of Flowers Clear-Mount Set and Perfectly Penned Clear-Mount Set plus Clear-Mount Block D, Clear-Mount H, Island Indigo Classic Stampin' Pad, Baja Breeze Classic Stampin' Pad, 2011-2013 In Color Stampin' Write Markers (Island Indigo and Lucky Limeade), Lucky Limeade Card Stock, Baja Breeze Card Stock, Whisper White Card Stock, Baja Breeze 1/2" Seam Binding Ribbon, 3/8" Designer Printed Brads, SNAIL Adhesive, Sticky Strip, Color Spritzer Tool, Stampin' Trimmer, Paper Snips, Craft Scissors, Paper-Piercing Tool, and Stampin' Pierce Mat.
I love how this next one turned out too. The only problem is figuring out whether to give it to my mom or my mother-in-law! I brayered over the heart shaped doily with Pink Pirouette Ink and ruffled the ribbon by pulling a strand from the center of a cut end to make it gather.
Uses Best of Flowers Clear-Mount Set and Teeny Tiny Wishes Wood-Mount Set plus Clear-Mount Block C, Pink Pirouette Classic Stampin' Pad, Rose Red Classic Stampin' Pad, Chocolate Chip Classic Stampin' Pad, Pink Pirouette Card Stock, Rose Red Card Stock, Chocolate Chip Card Stock, Pink Pirouette/Rose Red 1-1/4" Two-Tone Ribbon, Artisan Embellishments Kit, Stampin' Dimensionals, SNAIL Adhesive, Brayer, Stampin' Trimmer, Paper Snips, Craft Scissors, Stampin' Distress Tool, Modern Label Punch, Word Window Punch, Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine, Multipurpose Platform, Standard Cutting Pads, Designer Frames Textured Impressions Embossing Folders, and Lacy Brocade Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.
And now for something completely different (yes, there are Monty Python fans in this house)!
Uses Best of Flowers Clear-Mount Set and Petite Pairs Clear-Mount Set plus Clear-Mount Block A, Clear-Mount Block B, Island Indigo Classic Stampin' Pad, Daffodil Delight Classic Stampin' Pad, Island Indigo Card Stock, Daffodil Delight Card Stock, Whisper White Card Stock, Summer Smooches Designer Series Paper, In Color Dahlias, Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals, SNAIL Adhesive, Stampin' Trimmer, 1-3/8" Circle Punch, 1-3/4" Scallop Circle Punch, Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine, Multipurpose Platform, Standard Cutting Pads, and Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.
Items listed in purple are most likely retiring because they use a retiring color. If they do retire, they will only be available while supplies last!
Items listed in red are retiring colors. They are only available while supplies last!
Here's a look at the images in the Best of Flowers Set:
Please note that some of the images are smaller than the original images. If you still have the original sets, then you can combine the images for some fantastic projects!
Before you continue the tour, please leave me a comment and let me know which one is your favorite. Feel free to Pin, Like, or Tweet any of my creations as well!
To go on to the next blog, Sharon Tisdale at http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/coveredbridgesstamper/blog, and more lovely ideas, please click on the link above.
In case any of the links aren't working anywhere along the way, here's a complete list of all the blogs participating:
1. Nancy Amato – http://stampinallnight.blogspot.com
2. Linda Bartolucci – http://www.inkstampandscrap.com
3. Ingrid Blackburn – http://www.createwithingrid.wordpress.com
4. Melissa Bolinger – http://www.stampinup.net/blog/2089191
5. Jackie Bottomley – http://jackiebottomley.blogspot.com
6. Lee Bradford – http://inkartfromtheheart.blogspot.com
7. Susan Carlson – http://stampinmomoffour.blogspot.com
8. Tamra Davis – http://www.thecardladies.com
9. Connie Deibler – http://www.conniestamps.com
10. Sherri Eddleblute – http://www.sweetestdesigns.blogspot.com
11. Lynn Embrey – http://www.PossibilitieStamperStudio.com
12. Becky Evans – http://www.alwayshappystampin.com
13. Kathy Hamrick – http://www.countryroads.typepad.com
14. Crystal Kondo – http://www.card-ed.com
15. Deb Lehigh – http://thestampinhut.typepad.com
16. Debbie Lever – http://www.debbiescreativespot.blogspot.com
17. Lynn Marshall – http://raganscrazycreations.blogspot.com
18. Anne Matasci – http://www.mauistamper.wordpress.com
19. Robin Merriman – http://www.trinitydesignstudio.blogspot.com
20. Andi Potler – http://www.absolutekreations.com
21. Michele Reynolds – http://www.inspirationink.typepad.com You Are Here.
22. Sharon Tisdale - http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/coveredbridgesstamper/blog
23. Janet Wakeland – http://www.remarkablycreated.com