Welcome to the Best of Love Blog Tour hosted by RemARKable Stampers.
I love being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator for all kinds of reasons - the friendships I've made, the fun of teaching others to enjoy their creativity, the discounts, the sense of accomplishment when I reach a goal, the flexibility to set my own schedule, the chance to express myself, travel opportunities, the list goes on and on and on!
So, I'm really enjoying the Best of Sets and the Best of Love Set is no exception. I hope you will like my creations for today.
This first card was inspired by one shown at Leadership in Orlando, FL back in January. Attending Leadership is always inspiring, plus it gave me a great excuse to go visit my parents and son! I used the Brayer to add color to the doily piece and then stamped the sentiment directly onto the doily. Just be sure to give the ink plenty of time to dry if you copy this card, it takes a little longer on the doily.
Uses Best of Love Clear-Mount Set plus Clear-Mount Block G, Pool Party Classic Stampin' Pad, Real Red Classic Stampin' Pad, Pool Party Card Stock, Real Red Card Stock, More Amore Specialty Designer Series Paper, Tea Lace Paper Doilies, Pool Party Baker's Twine, Designer Builder Brads, SNAIL Adhesive, 2-Way Glue Pen, Sticky Strip, Brayer, Stampin' Trimmer, Paper Snips, Craft Scissors, Paper-Piercing Tool, Stampin' Pierce Mat, 1-3/8" Square Punch, Owl Builder Punch, Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine, Multipurpose Platform, Standard Cutting Pads, and Adorning Accents Textured Impressions Embossing Folders.
This next card was just plain fun to create! I mounted a whole bunch of different Clear-Mount stamps that said "love" onto the big clear block and stamped them all at the same time. I then added a couple of more "love" sentiments with either Wood-Mount stamps or by inking up just part of a larger sentiment with a Marker. Then, I added some of the cute little lip punch outs that I learned the other day from my Demonstrator friend, Tamra Davis. Just punch a scrap of card stock with the Petite Curly Label Punch. Then, punch one short edge of the negative image out using the 1/2" Circle Punch and you've got a tiny pair of lips!
Uses Best of Love Clear-Mount Set, Ciao Baby! Wood-Mount Set, Fabulous Phrases Clear-Mount Set, Itty Bitty Banners Clear-Mount Set, One in a Million Clear-Mount Set, Pennant Parade Clear-Mount Set, Sent with Love Clear-Mount Set, and Tiny Tags Clear-Mount Set plus Clear-Mount Block B, Clear-Mount Block F, Real Red Classic Stampin' Pad, Real Red Stampin' Write Marker, Real Red Card Stock, Whisper White Card Stock, Real Red 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals, SNAIL Adhesive, 2-Way Glue Pen, Sticky Strip, Color Spritzer Tool, Stampin' Trimmer, Paper Snips, Craft Scissors, Scallop Edge Border Punch, 1/2" Circle Punch, and Petite Curly Label Punch.
Here's a look at the images in the Best of Love Set:
Items highlighted in purple are available for FREE with qualifying orders during Sale-A-Bration, which ends on Friday, March 22.
Before you continue the tour, please leave me a comment and let me know what you think of my projects. I love comments, they make me feel all warm and fuzzy and loved!
To go on to the next blog, Sharon Tisdale at http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/coveredbridgesstamper/blog, and more fantastic ideas, please click on the link above.
In case any of the links aren't working anywhere along the way, here's a complete list of all the blogs participating:
1. Nancy Amato – http://stampinallnight.blogspot.com
2. Linda Bartolucci – http://www.inkstampandscrap.com
3. Ingrid Blackburn – http://www.createwithingrid.wordpress.com
4. Melissa Bolinger – http://www.stampinup.net/blog/2089191
5. Jackie Bottomley – http://jackiebottomley.blogspot.com
6. Lee Bradford – http://inkartfromtheheart.blogspot.com
7. Susan Carlson – http://stampinmomoffour.blogspot.com
8. Tamra Davis – http://www.thecardladies.com
9. Connie Deibler – http://www.conniestamps.com
10. Sherri Eddleblute – http://www.sweetestdesigns.blogspot.com
11. Lynn Embrey – http://www.PossibilitieStamperStudio.com
12. Becky Evans – http://www.alwayshappystampin.com
13. Kathy Hamrick – http://www.countryroads.typepad.com
14. Crystal Kondo – http://www.card-ed.com
15. Deb Lehigh – http://thestampinhut.typepad.com
16. Debbie Lever – http://www.debbiescreativespot.blogspot.com
17. Lynn Marshall – http://raganscrazycreations.blogspot.com
18. Anne Matasci – http://www.mauistamper.wordpress.com
19. Robin Merriman – http://www.trinitydesignstudio.blogspot.com
20. Andi Potler – http://www.absolutekreations.com
21. Michele Reynolds – http://www.inspirationink.typepad.com You Are Here.
22. Sharon Tisdale - http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/coveredbridgesstamper/blog
23. Janet Wakeland – http://www.remarkablycreated.com
24. Kat Zarlengo - http://katzcreates.wordpress.com/