Whenever a publication of this size is printed, a few mistakes are bound to occur and slip past all the proofreaders. There are a few such mistakes in the new 2016-2017 Catalog. Please mark your copy of the catalog with the following corrections:
- Page 160. The list of additional products needed to complete the Designer Tin of Cards Project Kit is incorrect. To complete the kit, you’ll need these products: Designer Tin of Cards Stamp Set (p. 161); Crushed Curry, Cucumber Crush, Dapper Denim, Emerald Envy, and Tip Top Taupe Classic Stampin’ Pads (p. 169-170); Fast Fuse Adhesive (p. 182); Mini Glue Dots (p. 182); and Stampin’ Dimensionals (p. 182).
- Page 180. The measurements for the Jet Black StazOn Ink Refill are not printed in the catalog. This refill is .05 fluid ounces.
- Page 192. The Cupcake Cutouts Framelits Dies are also available in French.
- Page 193. The Fiesta Time Framelits do consist of 11 framelits even though the image only shows 10 framelits. The framelit not shown is meant to cut out the set of three flowers image from the stamp set as shown on page 11.
- Page 194. The Flourish Thinlits do consist of 10 thinlits even though the image only shows 9 thinlits. The thinlit not shown is a 4 pointed flower.
- Page 198. The two-flower image in the Basket for You Set is actually slightly smaller than pictured.