Here's a great little video to show you just how easy it is to carve your own stamps using the Undefined Stamp Carving Kit:
And here's another video with a few more details and tips on how to carve your own stamps:
If you prefer Clear-Mount stamps or think you might want to carve a bigger stamp than the wood blocks provided, you can purchase our Clear-Mount Cling Foam (item # 124236, $10.95) and a 3-Pack of Undefined Carving Rubber (item # 137123, $9.95) instead and make your own Clear-Mount Stamps!
I also suggest buying our Stamp Cases to store your carved stamps in to keep them safe and secure. You can purchase Full Wood-Mount Cases (item # 127551, $6.95) or Half Wood-Mount Cases (item #127552, $4.95) or Clear-Mount Cases (item # 119105, $5.95). You receive 4 of the same size of cases in each package.
Need some ideas of what you can carve? How about these suggestions:
- a catch phrase or word you or your family uses all the time
- a family logo
- the name of your favorite vacation spot
- a favorite food or drink
- a team name or logo
- your name or a family member's name or initials
- high school or college mascot or emblem
- a stamp representing a favorite activity
- a blog logo
- a favorite animal
- a speech bubble
- a favorite image from a stamp set that is no longer available
- a punctuation mark (like a @, !, &, or ?)
- an image from My Digital Studio
- a favorite cartoon character
- a superhero logo
- a stamp to use for a specific party theme
- a video game character or logo
- social media buttons (Like button, Pinterest button, etc.)
- religious emblems
- any image you've always wanted a stamp of that you haven't been able to find!
You can see some actual carved images and projects created with them on Stampin' Up!'s Pinterest page for the Undefined Kit by clicking here.
It is also suggested that you clean your hand-carved stamps with a baby wipe or by running them under the faucet and blotting them dry with a paper towel. This way you won't accidentally rub off some fine details of your carving!
Contact me at email@example.com to order your Undefined Stamp Carving Kit or order it online by clicking on the Shop Now button in the upper right corner of my blog. Then, just enter the item number for the products you want into the search box.